A smile speaks for itself. That's why we work hard to create natural products to protect your smiles. No SLS? No problem!
If you're looking for a natural and refreshing way to clean your teeth, this mild, minty toothpaste with liquorice sweetness is very popular with children but also suitable for the whole family.
Red Seal's Natural SLS free toothpaste uses lauryl glucoside as an alternative to sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), and combines natural herb extracts and oils to create effective toothpaste.
We've worked with pharmacists and naturopaths to develop a range of toothpastes made out of all-naturally derived ingredients, helping you to have a healthy mouth with whiter teeth, strong gums and lasting fresh breath. But it's not just about what we put in our toothpastes – it's also about what we leave out. All of our toothpastes contain no added fluoride, and no parabens, triclosan, peroxide, potassium nitrates or strontium chloride.
· Product of New Zealand
· Mild minty flavour
· No SLS
· With herbs & minerals
· No added fluoride
· 99.75% derived from natural ingredients
· No animal testing
· No calories or sugar
· No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
· Paraben free
· No genetically modified organisms
A natural, mildly flavoured toothpaste free from sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), parabens, artificial sweeteners, and added fluoride. Combines natural herbs and minerals to create an effective toothpaste. Especially popular with children because of its mild taste.
· Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher
· Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener
· Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener
· Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener
· Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre
· Magnesium aluminium silicate: Mineral-based thickener
· Stevia rebaudiana extract: Natural herbal sweetener
· Zinc oxide: Healing action on gums
· Totarol: Antibacterial action
Calcium carbonate, purified water, glycerine, sorbitol, lauryl glucoside, silica, cellulose gum, magnesium aluminium silicate, stevia rebaudiana extract, eucalyptus oil, menthol, herbal mint flavour, peppermint oil, liquorice extract, zinc oxide, aniseed oil, totarol
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
More From This Category