A smile speaks for itself. That's why we work hard to create natural products to protect your smiles. Mint free toothpaste with a fruity flavour!
With a distinct and refreshing natural lemon flavour, this product has a low salicylate formula suitable for people allergic to salicylates and people using homeopathic remedies.
Free from SLS, parabens, colours, triclosan, peroxide, potassium nitrates and strontium chloride for your peace of mind.
We've worked with pharmacists and naturopaths to develop a range of toothpastes made out of all-naturally derived ingredients, helping you to have a healthy mouth with whiter teeth, strong gums and lasting fresh breath. But it's not just about what we put in our toothpastes – it's also about what we leave out. All of our toothpastes contain no added fluoride, and no parabens, triclosan, peroxide, potassium nitrates or strontium chloride.
· Product of New Zealand
· Soft lemon flavour
· No SLS
· Suitable for use with homeopathics
· No added fluoride
· 99.75% derived from natural ingredients
· No animal testing
· No calories or sugar
· No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
· Paraben free
· No genetically modified organisms
Mint free, this toothpaste has homeopathic qualities and is a good alternative for those allergic to mint. Contains no sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), is mint free and is low on salicylates, making it perfect for people using homeopathic remedies. A refreshing natural lemon flavour, low foaming toothpaste.
· Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher
· Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener
· Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener
· Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener
· Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre
· Magnesium aluminium silicate: Mineral-based thickener
· Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener
Calcium carbonate, purified water, sorbitol, glycerine, lauryl glucoside, lemon oil, silica, cellulose gum, magnesium aluminium silicate, lime oil, sodium saccharin
|Unit Of Measure||Each|