A smile speaks for itself. That's why we work hard to create natural products to protect your smiles. Fresh & white smiles for the whole family
For whiter & cleaner teeth, try our baking soda toothpaste for gentle but strong stain-removal.
Baking Soda toothpaste brings a powerful, minty flavour for fabulous mouth freshness. It removes stains and food particles while neutralizing plaque acids after it breaks down into tiny particles able to penetrate teeth.
We've worked with pharmacists and naturopaths to develop a range of toothpastes made out of all-naturally derived ingredients, helping you to have a healthy mouth with whiter teeth, strong gums and lasting fresh breath. But it's not just about what we put in our toothpastes – it's also about what we leave out. All of our toothpastes contain no added fluoride, and no parabens, triclosan, peroxide, potassium nitrates or strontium chloride.
· Product of New Zealand
· With baking soda
· No added fluoride
· 99.75% derived from natural ingredients
· No animal testing
· No calories or sugar
· No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
· Paraben free
· No genetically modified organisms
Removes stains and food particles while neutralising plaque acids. Powerful, minty flavour for fabulous mouth freshness. Contains calcium carbonate, a mild abrasive for cleaner, whiter teeth.
· Sodium Bicarbonate: Neutralises plaque acids
· Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher
· Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener
· Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener
· Sodium lauryl sulphate: Coconut-based foaming agent
· Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre
· Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener
· Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener
· Totarol: Antibacterial action
Purified water, sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, sorbitol, glycerine, sodium lauryl sulphate, cellulose gum, silica, peppermint oil, menthol, eucalyptus oil, aniseed oil, sodium, saccharin, totarol
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
More From This Category