Herbs in KBM have long been used to maintain healthy kidney and bladder function. The herbs Golden Rod and Spiny Restharrow have been carefully selected for Kidney Bladder Mix as they have a long history of use in maintaining healthy kidney and bladder function. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Features & Benefits:
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for fifteen minutes. Adults and children over 12: drink three to four cups daily between meals. Children from 6 to 12: drink two to three cups daily between meals. Children from 3 to 6: drink one to two cups daily between meals.
Each 3g teabag contains Golden Rod Herb Dry (Solidago virgaurea) 1.5g and Ononis spinosa (Spiny Restharrow) Root Dry 1.5g
|Brand||HILDE HEMMES HERBALS|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|