Nerve & blood tonic
Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in the management of a vitamin B12 deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Dissolves under the tongue
- Blood tonic
- Nerve tonic
- Sublingual B12 1000 dissolves under the tongue (sublingually). B12 given sublingually is an effective and convenient method of administration.
- The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of a vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Sublingual B12 1000 helps maintain healthy nervous system function.
- Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in maintaining healthy homocysteine metabolism to help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Sublingual B12 1000 assists the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Sublingual B12 1000 may help maintain normal, healthy cognitive function.
- Vitamin B12 is important for cell growth and replication.
- Sublingual B12 1000 helps maintain healthy immune function.
- Vitamin B12 is a blood tonic that can assist in maintaining normal blood in healthy individuals.
- Sublingual B12 1000 can assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) (1000mcg) 1mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
|Brand||HERBS OF GOLD|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|