Eco By Sonya Driver LUXURY 12 PIECE VEGAN BRUSH COLLECTION in a velvet roll perfect for travel.
Great for our tanning products for those that like a perfection finish. Also amazing to apply our Face Compost Purple Power Mask.
Achieve professional and flawless high definition perfection with the new Eco By Sonya Driver Superior Vegan Brush Collection.
The only brush set you will ever need! Let’s face it, you can never have too many brushes so we made a whole set!
-12 perfectly designed brushes
-All brushes are vegan & cruelty free
-Superior soft vegan ombre bristles
-Black velvet embroidered pouch to keep your brushes protected
-Sustainability sourced bamboo handles.
Our brushes are designed to be multi-purpose. We don’t like telling you what to do, however here’s our suggestions; Our superior brush kit contains:
1. EYESHADOW | for eyelid and arch
2. EYESHADOW BLENDING | for all over eyelid
3. EYESHADOW CONTOUR | for contour perfection
4. EYE LINER | for defined lash line
5. EYESHADOW BLENDING | for all over eyelid
6. EYEBROW | for perfect brows
7. LIP | for a perfect pout
8. FOUNDATION | for flawless application
9. BLUSH | for perfect cheeks
10. CONTOUR | for shading or for the perfect tanning application for hands & face.
11. BUFFING & BLENDING | Great for shading
12. MASK | for the perfect tanning application or to use with our Face Compost mask.
CARE TIPS: Don’t wash them in harsh detergents. Love and care for your brushes like the way they love you!
1. Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
2. Place a drop of your cleanser of choice into the palm of your clean hand.
3. Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
4. Rinse the bristles thoroughly.
5. Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
6. Re-form the brush head back into its original shape.
7. Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, which allows it to dry in the correct shape. Never let your brushes dry on a towel — the bristles can turn mildewy.
Mid-wash, be sure to keep the base of the brush head (where it connects to the handle) away from soap.
Also, avoid drying brushes vertically with the bristles up — this can cause
water to leak into the ferrule, which also will loosen the glue and lead to bristle loss.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|