A delicious breakfast and/or brunch recipe sourced from one of our fantastic suppliers, Honest to Goodness, contributed by Kate Doyle.
- 1 cup organic buckwheat, thoroughly washed and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Organic Mesquite Powder
- 1 tablespoon organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic almond flakes
- 1/2 cup organic macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao nibs
- 3 tablespoons of organic maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of organic chia seeds
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix together with hands or spoon.
- Drizzle in maple syrup and mix well to combine.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the wet mixture evenly on the baking paper.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius, checking periodically to shake the tray so the granola cooks evenly.
- Leave to cool and enjoy with fresh fruit and your favourite milk or as an easy snack on its own!